Saturday, January 22, 2005

My friends wedding

Yeah..this month..my friend priyanka got married.The marriage was in hyderabad and i heard that many of my friends went down to their marriage..i too had plans to go ..but due to some reasons i had to step back..

i am going on with my life..learning new things..forgetting many old things(funny rite)..Last week i have been coming late to the office and leaving late to the home and sleep late (2 am)..that is kind of irritating me..in the morning..my productivity is falling down...
I hope to work next week according to my schedule..
This is a long weekend( 3 days..) so far not used it effectively..saw bunch of movies..and chatted a lot..so i still have one and half days..to do something i planned ...on wednesday..I wish i complete by sunday night.
...Yeah i am posting some photos which i took thru my pocket pc..have a look..bye

No comments: